Thursday, September 27, 2007

E-business Consultation

Recently I reconnected with a friend named Meredith from my days of the internship. When I first met Meredith, she was starting a career as a personal trainer with Gold Medal Fitness but in her spare time she occasionally trained me for free. Meredith was a fantastic gymnast and therefore helped me learn a lot about physiology and movement.

When we reconnected, Meredith told me that after 2 years as a personal trainer she was ready to apply her skills and training more positively to her own life. One of the many things we spoke about that evening was creating a demo video she could use to promote herself. Because of my media production and Internet publishing experience, I saw an opportunity to help Meredith. I gave her a few pointers, lent her a video camera for experimentation, and kept in touch for support. After a few months of self-exploration, Meredith connected with a band that produced a music video featuring her freestyle dance moves.

Lady's and Gentlemen, I am proud to introduce my friend Meredith's YouTube.com debut in Rumi's Song by New Atlantis!

No comments: